MagicMeets 2009 is proud to present something new … we want to see your “Magical Memories!”
In a photo contest sponsored by The Magic in Pixels, our guests are hereby invited to enter one photo – from any Disney-related trip – that showcases their perfect Magical Moment, frozen in time. The first-, second- and third-place winners will receive a variety of prizes courtesy of TMIP, Scrapping the Magic, the Disney Moms Panel, WDWRadio/Disneyworldtrivia.com and AllEars.Net. A panel of 10 judges – including MagicMeets founder Fred Block, CMMO Justin Muchoney, Mouse Fan Travel’s Beci Mahnken and WDWToday’s Matt Hochberg – will view all the submissions and each select 10 photos. The 10 photographs with the most votes will be professionally printed, mounted and given to the owners at the end of Saturday’s event, compliments of TMIP.com.
The finalists’ photos will be displayed at MagicMeets throughout Saturday’s Main Event. There, all guests may vote to select the top three shots, with the results to be announced at the meet.
Entries must be e-mailed to Tim Devine via The Magic In Pixels Gallery (tim (at) themagicinpixels (dot) com) by July 18, and all submissions must come from an e-mail address of a registered MagicMeets 2009 attendee. Entrants should also submit a title for their photo, which will be displayed on The Magic In Pixels Web site.
The rules are these:
- You must be a paid attendee of MagicMeets 2009.
- A guest may enter only one photo.
- The photo must be yours. You may not submit other people’s work or copyrighted material (this includes Photopass photos and on-ride photos).
- The photo must be acquired “legally” (i.e., do not submit a photo that used a flash in a flash-prohibited location).
- The photo may not have been judged a winner in any other previous photo contests.
- The photo should be submitted at a high resolution, 4 megapixel (about 2,272×1,704) or larger.
So start sifting through those miles of Disney photo files on your computer or in your Facebook account. We want to see your smiling faces and starry-eyed gazes!